We are seeking a QA Analyst on behalf of our client in the Seattle, WA area. You will be able to work remotely and once COVID-19 lifts, will need to sit in the Bellevue, WA office.
As a QA Analyst you will be working with a cross functional team of software, test and infrastructure engineers responsible for software solutions and SaaS platform. We’re looking for a person that is passionate about collaboration and whole team quality.
Our vision is to create a uniform and consistent product, and to continuously deliver safe, quality software directly to our customers.
Your role is to support multiple teams during product development to define what should be tested and how. You will coordinate and prioritize testing activities, create test plans and verify their execution. Track bug reports and record any non-conformities to be used for continuously improving our product and processes.
As well as collaborating with the internal product development teams, you will belong to a team of professional QA analysts and engineers where we expect you to contribute to our overall QA and testing strategy, development of test environments, and test data.
- Coordinate, plan and prioritize testing activities
- Identify and manage testing efforts for products under development
- Write test plans collaborating with program manager and development team
- Verify the execution of test plans
- Support the process of creating and maintaining manual test cases with multiple product development teams
- Execute manual tests
- Monitor automatic tests in our build processes
- Identify and report software bugs and defects
- Verify and track incoming bug reports
- Help improve the process for incoming software bugs and defects
- Define, create and maintain test data in cooperation with other testers and developers
- Contribute to test reports and statistics
- Manage and execute release tests
- Report non-conformities for newly released products
- Participate in specifying and evolving overall QA and testing processes
- Keeping test environments system specifications up to date
- Big Data Testing
- Implementing and automating Test in CICD pipelines (Azure)
- Automation experience
- 3+ years’ experience of software testing
- Able to explain objectives of different testing approaches
- Confident in suggesting and rationalizing test approaches
- Outgoing and proactive
- Good understanding of software development processes
- Understands the importance of testing and quality assurance as part of software development
- Familiar with continuous integration and a typical software lifecycle (branch, build, release, deploy)
- Effortlessly uses virtual machines
- General understanding of application deployment and configuration
- Understands databases and is able to perform basic operations and write SQL queries
- Used to collaborating on platforms such as Teams and Confluence
- Solid groundings in managing tests and test cases in Azure DevOps
- ISTQB certification or equivalent
- Has good people and communication skills
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)