- Analyze large and highly complex mortgage and credit risk datasets to reveal trends and provide input into decision making process
- Develop statistical models for use by Actuarial, Pricing and Structured Transaction teams covering traditional and structured products such at Credit Risk Transfers (CRT), Insurance Linked Notes, and Mortgage Risk Transfers
- Convert raw data into meaningful formats that drive thoughtful and insightful analysis
- Ensure analytic approaches are in line with model development best practices.
- Maintain model libraries and documentation as well as provide input to model governance and model risk
- Extensive Mortgage Modeling, Econometrics, Data Science and Analytics experience
- Advanced proficiency in statistical modeling techniques such as linear regression, logistic regression, GLM and other machine learning techniques
- Strong knowledge of machine learning tools/languages (e.g. SAS, R)
- Practical experience of querying tools/languages (e.g. SQL, SAS) and basic programming concepts and principles.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel; able to convert raw data into meaningful formats for analysis.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Graduate degree in mathematics, actuarial science, finance or related field preferred
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to:
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”
More jobs from our partners (621)
AppleData Scientist, Payments Data Science, WPC Analytics – Austin on25 January 2021Any