MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This role will be supporting the supply chain department.
Leading global pharmaceutical company.
- Ownership of claims through their lifecycle for the
- Detailed analysis to confirm or dispute company liability based on contractual obligations, supply chain facts etc.
- Maintain all necessary documents (tracking logs, monthly KPI metrics, presentation materials etc.)
- Service level reporting and related process improvement initiatives
- Provide backup support to Order Management/Allocations and the Fwd. Inventory teams
- Collaborate with Supply Chain teams to reduce future penalty exposure
- Support projects related to forecast accuracy and safety stock levels
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years related experience
- Advanced Excel skills, including proficiency in pivot tables, a must
- Ability to focus on large data sets and distill key facts over many hours of work
- ERP Skills in SAP are valued
- Data mining and/or SQL skills preferred
- Competitive Salary