Kforce has a client in search of a System Analyst – Big Data in New York, NY. Summary: The Big Data analyst needs to be able to support the business and management with clear and insightful analyses on the data. This includes data mining skills (including data auditing, aggregation, validation and reconciliation), advanced modelling techniques, testing and creating and explaining results in clear and concise reports. The big data analyst supports the business and the big data scientist.
- Degree ranging from Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science to Business Administration, Economics or Finance
- Should have a broad understanding and have experience with real-time analytics and business intelligent platforms such as Tableau Software
- Ability to work with SQL databases and several programming languages and statistical software packages such as R, Java, MATLAB or SPSS
- Basic knowledge of working with Hadoop and MapReduce
- Ability to perform A/B testing based on different hypotheses to directly and indirectly impact different Key Performance Indicators
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language
- Ability to change direction quickly based on data analysis
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
More jobs from our partners (354)
AmazonData Analyst – Buying Automation, Supply Chain Optimization Technology on14 June 2021Any
AppleAI/ML – Annotation Analyst, French Canadian Language on30 April 2021Any