Java Technical Architect – Brussels
A leading international cyber-security client of ours based in Brussels are looking for a Java Architect / Team Lead to join their award-winning R&D department. The company offer advanced Engineering services & solutions, to bespoke clients and organisations throughout Europe. The main values is to aspire to make a difference through Ethical AI / Cyber-Security services and developments as a trusted partner.
The company have a relaxed R&D department, who strive for excellence during working hours but value the work/life balance so they allow employees up to 3 days remote-work per week.
* Design, develop, test, debug and implement operating systems components, software tools and utilities.
* Innovate architecture for new projects
* Determines systems software design requirements.
* Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
* Generates systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
* Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues and plans to technology leadership.
* Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will increase team velocity
* Knowledge of Java (8 or later)
* Interested to work with the latest microservices (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Amazon AWS/Azure)
* Experienced with Spring-Boot / Hibernate
* Databases: MySQL / Oracle / MongoDB / Oracle
* Master's Degree or relevant working experience.
* Work in an international environment
* Company car
* Above market rate salary
* Remote-work options (up to 3 x per week)
* Flexible hours
* Laptop / phone
* Company shares
If interested, please apply to this position and your profile will be submitted to the portal
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law