Company Type: Public Company Size: 10,001+ employees
You can be a part of the team making it happen. We are looking for someone who is passionate about telco to grow adoption of our groundbreaking solutions through awareness building, targeted marketing activities, and content creation.
The Technical Marketing Manager will work closely with many groups within NVIDIA, including Business Development, Solutions Architects, Software Developers, HW & SW Architecture, and our product and marketing teams. In this cross-functional role, you will drive our go-to-market strategy, develop key technical and marketing content to help drive adoption, engage customers to assess efficacy of the strategy, and orchestrate our presence in marketing events and trade shows.
Do you have that perfect repertoire of proficiency in GPU Computing and AI, the ability to assimilate new technical concepts and product marketing expertise? Are you passionate about building and growing new markets with leading-edge technology? If so, we would love to learn more about you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop technical assets such as benchmarks, whitepapers and demos to help drive adoption, engage customers and craft a future road map by working closely with NVIDIA product & engineering teams.
- Generate marketing content, including product decks, success stories, blog posts, webinars, developer tutorials, and more to communicate the product value proposition.
- Define the go-to-market strategy of product releases and lead the cross-functional implementation of the plan across product management, PR, creative, social media, etc.
- Educate the market and partners on the features and capabilities of NVIDIA solutions and technologies for telco to drive adoption.
- Work with sales and customer teams to understand each customer’s requirements and develop an enablement plan using NVIDIA’s SDK and 3rd party technologies.
- Understand your target customer base and champion their needs through data analytics and direct engagement to provide internal teams with insights.
- Celebrate developers’ success by joining product releases and product launches, assisting in the creation of sales & marketing collateral based on the accelerated applications.
- Lead our presence at marketing events and trade shows including MWC and NVIDIA’s GTC conferences.
What We Need To See
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in product/technical marketing.
- BS/MS in engineering with 3+ years of Technical Marketing experience.
- Proven product marketing and project management skills.
- World-class communications skills with demonstrable ability to articulate a value proposition to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Working knowledge of machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence platforms.
- Past success with working across all major internal functional areas (engineering, sales, marketing, executives), as well as external partners, customers, and content developers.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Background in telecommunications and 5G/Wireless.
- Experience with deep learning, data science, and NVIDIA GPUs.
- Significant contributions to large product launches.
We are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most talented people in the world working with us. If you are creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.#deeplearning