Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20k basic, 1st Year realistic OTE £35-45k+
2nd Year £50k+
3rd Year £80k+
WHO ARE WE?
Currently based in Waterloo we are a hungry, young start-up who have quickly become established as one of the leaders in Europe’s blockchain and emerging tech recruitment.
We are looking for driven individuals who want to join a fast paced, fast moving, fast growing, ultra-ambitious organisation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Gradue Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for the entire recruitment process. Initially we will show you the ropes as a delivery consultant, sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates for our key clients. We have an impressive client base who expect the very best. You will learn about the tech we recruit for, and immerse yourself into the latest, cutting edge trends that we are at the front of – think blockchain, machine learning, artificial intelligence and cloud amongst others.
Your role will include:
• sourcing talent
• networking with and speaking to candidates
• interviewing people on the phone, online (skype) and face to face
• marketing and maximising social media presence
• attending industry conferences and meetups
• winning new business and maintaining an elite client list
You will have an opportunity to work directly for the business owners, two of the most driven leaders in tech recruitment, with unquestionable track records of building and scaling high performance recruitment teams. We are a start-up, so you can expect to be pushed to achieve your highest potential.
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
In return, we will offer you an opportunity to join a hugely ambitious organisation. We are a family friendly lot, and care hugely about the family that we have here – this is not an old school recruitment environment! There is no better time to join the team, we're moving into a brand new office with double the space and opening an international office in 2021!
• think start-up vibe – less ties, more trainers
• genuine passion for people and the tech they work with
• knowledge and industry presence, we are loved in our space and you will see why
• a fun office environment – if your banter is less than a 5/10, we’re not interested
• a fast pace, if you can’t handle a bit of pressure, don’t apply
• a chance to progress – we want ambitious types, if you want to run your own business one day we will show you how (when you’re ready)
• a real opportunity to learn – you will be sat on a desk next to the two founders, who will manage all your training and development from day 1
We want people who are intelligent, driven, emotionally tough and know how to communicate with us, on our level. grads and non-grads alike considered, we hire for attitude, not experience. If you want a cushy, boring, mediocrity accepted 9-5, this is not for you.
We also offer:
• Monthly Commission
• Annual profit share bonus (four figures+)
• Quarterly holiday targets
• Monthly lunch club targets
• Opening an international office in Australia in the next 2 years
• Friday beers
Apply today to hear more about what an opportunity at Plexus looks like and be considered for the role