AMAZON ROBOTICS – Unity Software Developer – Westboro, MA..
We are seeking experienced software developers to work in Amazon Robotics’ new facility in Westborough, MA. You will be part of a collaborative, agile team building large-scale, complex, distributed systems using a variety of problem solving methods while applying technologies such as Unity/Java/AWS/Linux/Python/C++. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on and apply!
In this role you will own key components of critical, simulation and visualization software services requiring collaboration across cross-functional teams in a highly innovative environment. Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming, data structures, and algorithms is necessary. Experience with Unity, Unreal or 3D visualization is preferred.
Software developers with or without robotics experience are encouraged to apply.
Current projects underway in hardware and software include autonomous movement and mobility, artificial intelligence and machine learning, manipulation, simulation, robotic management software, predictive analytics, and much more.
We are actively hiring in our North Reading and Boston offices as well, so please still apply should you be seeking a role in those locations.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 8+ years of equivalent professional or military experience
· BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, applied math or other algorithmic-centric discipline
· 3+ years of experience developing production level software in core Java, C++ or other Object Oriented language
· Experience building software applications
· Understanding of Object Oriented Programming, data structures and algorithms
· Proficient oral and written communication skills
· Ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse, talented team
· Experience with Unity, Unreal or 3D visualization is preferred
· Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or developing cloud software services
· Experience working with Big Data Platform and Analytics
· Experience developing metric computation
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Keywords: Amazon, Amazon Robotics, Unity, Unity gaming engine, Unreal, Java, C++, Python, Linux, AWS, Amazon Web Services, distributed systems, distributed systems, Metrowest, Westboro, Westborough, Massachusetts 01581View More
More jobs from our partners (40)
AppleAI/ML – Software Engineer, Information Intelligence on2 December 2020Any
AppleAI/ML – Sr Software Engineer, ML Platform & Technology on23 November 2020Any
AppleAI/ML – Sr Software Engineer, ML Platform & Technology on24 November 2020Any
AppleCellular Platform Software Engineer (Analytics and Machine Learning) on1 December 2020Any