We’re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Shape, grow and lead an exceptional team that delivers novel, strategic ML solutions.
- Lead ML research and development of tooling in deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and data engineering, using state-of-the-art approaches.
- Leverage your ML industry expertise to introduce new technologies and processes, and drive innovation within company’s product offerings.
- Deep technical background in applied machine learning, including deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and data engineering.
- An eye for product and relentlessly putting the customer at the heart of your strategic decisions.
- Previous experience in building and leading ML teams in creating end-to-end machine learning pipelines, including algorithms and tooling.
- Nice-to-have: Published researcher with a strong track record of academic experience in ML and AI.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner’s unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
More jobs from our partners (168)
AppleApple Media Products – Senior Applied Researcher, Machine Learning on19 February 2021Any
AppleMachine Learning Engineer – Fraud Engineering, Algorithms, and Risk on24 February 2021Any
AppleMachine Learning Based Algorthm / ARKit Quality Engineer on8 February 2021Any