We’re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Shape, grow and lead an exceptional team that delivers novel, strategic ML solutions.
- Lead ML research and development of tooling in deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and data engineering, using state-of-the-art approaches.
- Leverage your ML industry expertise to introduce new technologies and processes, and drive innovation within company’s product offerings.
- Deep technical background in applied machine learning, including deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and data engineering.
- An eye for product and relentlessly putting the customer at the heart of your strategic decisions.
- Previous experience in building and leading ML teams in creating end-to-end machine learning pipelines, including algorithms and tooling.
- Nice-to-have: Published researcher with a strong track record of academic experience in ML and AI.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner’s unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
More jobs from our partners (122)
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.CIB Machine Learning Center of Excellence – Senior Associate- Machine on12 August 2020Full Time
LLoyd StaffingSenior Software Engineer Behavioral Analytics and Machine Learning Sol on12 August 2020Full Time
Diligente TechnologiesFull Stack Developer (AWS, Ruby, algorithm, Machine Learning) on1 August 2020Full Time